I don't think you have to work 100x's harder at FL as you do at Oregon. To me Oregon is the harder job... FL is the best job in the country IMO... Yes it is harder to win in the SEC but FL has a recruiting base no other school in the conference has. I hate UF as much as anyone. But it is an awesome job if you are looking at it from a head coaching prespective.
Kelly may feel a sense of loyalty to Bellotti who gave him his job. He may not leave. But I do think UF will target him. They where rumored to have him in their sights last year in the day or so Meyer pulled his come back deal.
I think Mullen could get the job. But I honestly don't think he is the best coach UF could get. They are alot of bigger names out there and I think UF will contact some of those type guys. Some wouldn't take it but UF is at the very least a top 3 job. They could... I would have Harbaugh, Pelini, Kelly, Petrino, those type of guys on my list. Mullen is a good coach but just remember Teabow is gone.....





Bookmarks